Wednesday 2 November 2016

I hate dogs!

Cindy: I hate dogs...I hate animals...Why can't we just have humans everywhere.
Zelda: Why do you have to prove over and over again that you are nothing but a dumb mutt. you must thank your lucky stars that Hema doesn't understand your gibberish, she might throw you out.
Cindy: I am an open book and I hate all dogs.
Zelda: Oh yeah, Ms. Open book, do you hate PI, Ginger, golu, Happy, Toby, Pixel? DO YOU MEAN TO SAY YOU HATE ME?
Cindy: Okay okay okay...I will change my statement. I hate some dogs.
Zelda: That is fine..Even i hate some creatures, humans and animals included.
Cindy: Humans?? You hate humans? Which human?
Zelda: You know that guy who opened the door for Hema, He was leaning too much to her and he smelt bad. I got a headache with his stink. I hate him. And the guy who tried to pelt us while walking, I hate him.
Cindy: I hate them too. OH.. I just realised i don't hate all dogs and neither do I love all humans!
Zelda: Good for you.
Cindy : I love you Zelda.
Zelda: Stop licking me
Cindy: I can't..I love you the most!
Zelda: Fine... But this doesn't mean we stop barking at gate dog.
Cindy: Is she bad?
Zelda: I don't know but let us continue to bark at her
Cindy: think of the devil, there she goes... Woooooooffffff
Zelda and Cindy bark their heads off in unison, much to the irritation of their poor humans.

2 comments: