Sunday 23 October 2016

Of dogs and Yoga...

" Babe, I don't read her signs. The body language is confusing! Is she calling us to play?" Cindy was turning her head this way and that.

" Leave her alone. She's trying to do yowga" Zelda replied from the couch

" What's yowga" Cindy was getting more and more confused by the minute here.

" That is one of the things humans do....I don't know why though."

" She definitely is the prettiest human around you know." Cindy lovingly said

" I know, I saw her first!" Zelda was slightly possessive. After all, she was with the humans alone for more than a year .

" Dude, now she is defintely calling me. This is our pose. The ones we signal when we wanna play. I am going in.."Cindy jumped on to the yoga mat!

" awww, Cindy...Don't disturb ..Out ..bad dog" An irritated human voice shooed poor Cindy

" Told you so...Now move away before she starts kicking you."Chuckled Zelda

" I ain't going anywhere babe. She called me here, now she better play with me."Cindy stayed put on the yoga mat.

" Here Cindy, go catch this ball, go go" Hema , the human tried to distract Cindy with an old toy.

" Isn't it my time to smirk, darling Zelda. The human called me to play and no she is.." Cindy had a huge smirk on her face.

" Oh...C'mon you really are dense! She is trying to distract you..Li'l does she know about my inner strength..." Zelda was satisfied about her self control until she saw the toy Hema had thrown.

" Oh you better keep your sly paws off, it is my toy..."

" Oh yeah?? Then come get it....You have to earn it"

The happy human continued her yoga as the happy dogs played with their toy.!

psst...You do know this will continue every day right.. Change yoga poses for heavens' sake!!



No comments:

Post a Comment