Wednesday 26 October 2016

walks and wags

" Do you see her?" asked Cindy
" Not yet,  but if we run faster we can" replied Zelda
" But the humans are so slow! We can never catch the gate dogs at this pace." said Cindy

" Don't pull, Stay Zelda Cindy" a clearly exhausted human cried!

" Okay, change of plan, let us walk quietly and slowly. the gate dog will think we aren't there and we can run at the last minute and go catch her!" Devised Zelda

"I like the idea , but I can't control..I want to run , run , run! I am running!" A joyous Cindy exclaimed

" uffffff... Now you make me run, run run, I am running too." Zelda joined

" No sign of gate dog. Though her smell is everywhere. What is this new smell! " Cindy sniffed

Lo, Behold! There were three pigs in their line of sight!

OOOOOOooooooOOOOOooooooOOOOOOoooooo, the 2 dogs cried in unison!

They huffed and puffed and tried their best to move towards the pigs, barking their heads off in the process.!

The pigs ran helter- skelter away from the maniac duo.

" I can't believe they escaped! " An angry Zelda shouted , still staring in the same direction.
" Don't worry, they can't go anywhere. Did you see the yummy collection of bones here?" Cindy was drooling over some leftovers.

" Yuck, you insult me and the human by picking through the garbage. Watch out, Hema is gonna hit you hard." Zelda was clearly disgusted with her sister

" Okay, I dropped it. She does seem pretty angry." Cindy admitted defeat

"Lets go inside and find the gate dog.." Zelda was still up for adventure.

" I am gonna poop and pee now.. You better do too..."

" Oh yes, that is why we come here. I easily forget but there are so many distractions anyway."

And off they went about their business with the occasional perking up of ears and concentrated sniffing.



No comments:

Post a Comment