Monday 12 December 2016

bow wow chow

A lazy sunday afternoon, Zelda and Cindy are couch potato-ing with their humans!

Cindy: Dyu think these guys can understand our language?
Zelda: What dyu mean " Our" language? It is all one language..
Cindy: Naah... these humans speak a different language. 

Zelda: Hmm.. What dumb idea are you proposing?
Cindy: I a'int any dumber than you okay? I have these beautiful ideas and this is one of them.
Zelda: Let me be the judge of how beautiful you idea is.

Cindy: So how about teaching Hema, our human, some " dog language"?
Zelda: I am definitely not in...Not at all a good time to talk to her in dog language or whatever you choose.
Cindy: You are such a lazy dog. I am going ahead.
Zelda: Just to show that I have nothing to do with this plan, I am leaving this room.

Cindy: Whatever, spoilsport.

Cindy stares in hard concentration at her human , trying to get her attention. Bowwwwww.. she howled.

Hema: Cindy!! What is wrong with you? Can't you stay calm?
Cindy: Ooooooooo...aaaoooooo ( you are really very pretty)
Hema: There is no other dog , I don't understand why she is behaving like this!
Cindy: ( even louder) AAAOOOOOOOOOOO( I love you, Hema)
Hema: If you don't stop this now, there is no dinner and forget about your daily walk.

Cindy: Operation bow wow aborted as it takes a direct hit on my chow... Note to self, humans are dumber than dogs , cannot be trained. 

Zelda: I told you so.... :P

2 comments:

  1. hahaha...
    thats probably the closest to the truth!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehehehehe.....My dogs would be secretly sniggering

      Delete