Sunday 18 December 2016

Trick or treat!!

Zelda:  How about this new treat she got us?
Cindy: How about that?
Zelda: Well, dyu like it?
Cindy: Aww.. C’mon, it is food. I like all food. Food is what life is about
Zelda: ( eye roll) Every treat tastes different. I like some more than the rest.
Cindy: And why would you do that? How can you be partial to treats? To me they taste the same. And what is taste anyway?
Zelda: I somehow still am clueless as to how the same family which chose me chose you? It is like they chose two ends of a pole !
Cindy: I thought you said you were born here? Liar liar!

Zelda: Whatever don’t change the topic. Let me teach you to taste.
Cindy: This means with a treat right.. AM excited . But where are the treats?
Zelda: Lets’s ask the humans.

Zelda: oooo ( with paws in front of the human’s laptop)
Amma: No Zelda, I am not an atm. Stop begging for treats.
Zelda: oooooooo
Cindy: oooooooooooooooo

Amma: I don’t know what is wrong with these dogs. Ever hungry they are.
Hema: I will give them some chew sticks. They should be fine.

Cindy: Zelda, You are the brightest dog in the universe. You play them like a pro!!

Zelda: Tell me something that I don’t know! Anyways, Here come the treats. Don’t gobble , first take it in your front paws.
Cindy: Can’t stop drooling!!! Can’t stop drooling!!! Can’t stop drooling!!! Can’t stop drooling!!! Can’t stop drooling!!! Can’t stop drooling!!! Can’t stop drooling!!!
Zelda: Oh Lord! Lady show some dignity. First sniff it fully, take the aroma in… Let it lift your senses.
Cindy: Can’t stop drooling!!! Can’t stop drooling!!! Can’t stop drooling!!! Can’t stop drooling!!! Can’t stop drooling!!! Can’t stop drooling!!! Can’t stop drooling!!!
Zelda: Lick it nicely. Give your taste buds a preview…STOP EATING LIKE THIS CINDY!!!I AM TEACHING YOU TO ENJOY IT…TASTE IT YOU DUMB MUTT.

Cindy gobbles the treat fast..All symptoms of lady like behaviour thrown out of the window.
Zelda: I am never gonna try to teach you anything.
Cindy: You know what.. There was no taste to the treat. It is the experience of gobbling that I love.

Zelda : You are dead …

They chase each other and the fight turns in to a play…

Both collapse exhausted on the floor.


All’s well in dogsville!

No comments:

Post a Comment