Wednesday 28 December 2016

Human business!!

Cindy: Is it a dog?
Zelda: No…No chance. It is a human
Cindy: Then why Is he peeing in our spot?
Zelda: I think he has no business room in his house!
Cindy: Oh god, now we have to stand on his pee and do our business
Zelda: I prefer the plant room to do my business and this is why! See this whole place is teeming with infection.
Cindy: I like the smell of sand and even animal shit, but I draw a line with my fore- leg at human shit.
Zelda: I wish we can bite him! How dare he pee in our territory!
Cindy: My serious advice- Don’t try any such thing!
Zelda: Then I am not peeing here,

Hema: OMG! Why is he peeing here? Disgusting!
Zelda: See…SEEEEE… Even Hema agrees, I think he must be taught a lesson
Cindy: What’s on your mind?
Zelda: This is my plan, let him pee, then we bark so loudly, that throughout the time he is scared we might pounce on him. But we stop barking the minute he stops peeing.

Cindy: I am always game when I know barking is the game.
Zelda: Lets go

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO……BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwWWWWWWWWWWWW

The man tries in vain to pee fast and is visibly uncomfortable. Hema can’t stop laughing out loud( Literally!)

The minute he finishes, he rushes up the fly and runs to his bike.

Zelda: Change of plan! I so hate him, Let’s pounce on him!
The two dogs charge at the offender, as he flees away from the scene.

Maybe time for boards across the city that say ,” Only animal urine here pls!”


:P :P :P :P

No comments:

Post a Comment